BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 April 2010

Jessica Simpson - Make-Up Free Jessica Simpson

The 29-year-old star - Jessica Simpson has appeared make-up free on the cover of Marie Claire magazine. To promote her new initiative, “A Beautiful Me,” a program she is launching next month to encourage young women to love themselves and feel comfortable in their own skin.“I don’t have anything to prove anymore,” says the singer, who once admitted to getting too much Restylane in her lips. “What other people think of me is not my business.”

Recently Jessica confessed she has changed thanks to her acceptance of her body and looks.

She said: "There's always something that I've wanted to fix because there's always somebody who looks better; that's what we always compare ourselves to.

"So I think the journey really was finding what was beautiful inside of me and knowing that it's unique and rare. And it was a very powerful journey. It has definitely changed my life."

Unfortunately, when stars like Jessica Simpson try to promote “natural” looks, their inherent unnatural attractiveness always seems to debunk the objective. Simpson looks as polished and pretty as any cover model without makeup, doesn’t she?

0 comments: