BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Britney Spears' Leaked 'Telephone' Demo Confirmed By Producer Rodney Jerkins

Britney again come to the spotlight. What is the topic? It is about leaking! At the weekend, music blogs all over the Internet went into a frenzy over a supposed Britney Spears version of Lady Gaga's "Telephone," demo, but many were unsure whether it was actually the singer on the track. Last night, the producer of the song, Rodney Jerkins "Darkchild", took to Ustream to clarify that while he had no part in leaking the track, it is indeed Ms. Spears.

"As ya'll know, it's been an overwhelming day today. I want to say to all the people on Twitter, all Britney's fans, all the Darkchild fans, I was caught off guard last night with this 'Telephone' leak of Britney," he said.
"I've been asked to leak the version, and I haven't leaked the version, and then last night, there was a version leaked. I really don't know who leaked the version. It was an early demo stage of the version. It wasn't even a mixed version. I would never leak something without Britney's approval, without Larry Rudolph, without Jive Records," Darkchild continued.

While the producer made sure he cleared the air about the leak, he also spilled a few details about a recent visit he had with Britney's manager Larry Rudolph. "On Saturday evening, the night of the fight, Larry Rudolph, Britney Spears' manager, came to my house to watch the fight and we had an incredible conversation about Britney Spears' new album. And we talked about the direction of her album, he gave me some insight into the direction and he wants me to work on stuff for the album," he said.

0 comments: